DebtBlag is hosting this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance: End of the Year Edition.
- Adam Hagerman – Financial Coach presents 11 Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself About Your Finances
- Behind the Blue: Beat Holiday Stress With a “Holidate”
- Frugal Portland: So Very Thankful
- FI Journey: I Just Set Up My First Roth IRA
- Debt and the Girl: Buying Winter Clothes without Breaking the Bank
- Thirty Six Months: Keep your Skin Looking Great During the Cold Weather
- Paying Debt Down: Money Saving Holiday Shopping Tips 2013
- Money Saving Ethics: Holiday Travel Tips 2013
- Club Thrifty: Can’t Stop Eating: My Goals for 014
- Prairie Eco Thrifter: Keeping the Christmas Dinner Costs & Waste Down
- Good Financial Cents: 52 Week Money Challenge – How to Easily Boost Your Savings to $1,378
- The Broke And Beautiful Life: Don’t Blow It
Thanks to our participants, and DebtBlag for hosting!
Be sure to tune in next week when we have Save. Spend. Splurge. aboard to host!