Serendipity’s Guide to Saving took us to town this week in the Carnival of Personal Finance: Viva Las Vegas! Edition.
Her Editor’s Picks:
- Women’s Money Week: Decide How You’ll Make More Money
- Daily Money Shot: Find Your One Inch
- One Cent at a Time: 20 Delay Gratification Techniques to Avoid Possible Debt
- GRACEful Retirement: The Rich: Disinterested in the Rest of Us or Just Plain Mean
- Free Money Finance: A Real-Life Example of Why You Need to Be Careful What You Put on Social Media Sites
- From Shopping to Saving: Why Do We Enable People to Spend Money While Shopping?
Thanks to Serendipity for the tour of the Vegas strip and to our contributors for this week’s posts.
Be sure to submit your best posts to next week’s Carnival when Life Insurance By Jeff is our host.