J. Money is hosting the 218th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance at Budgets are Sexy.
Here are Jâ€™s Editorâ€™s picks:
- My Two Dollars: Cut Spending By Looking At Hours Of Work Put In To Pay For Stuff
- Realm of Prosperity: The Infomercial Copycat Method of Debt Reduction
- My Financial Journey: $100,000 in principal by Age 30 – Final Recap
- Free Money Finance: Does a Pleasant Attitude/Personality Help You Succeed?
- Saving Cents in the City: Lessons I Could Learn from My Younger Self – Value Cash
Enjoy the collection and please remember to link back to the Carnival if your submission was featured!