Good morning! Today’s edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance has been posted at Wide Open Wallet. This edition features a number of world record holders. Here are the highlights, selected by Ashley, the host:
- How to Avoid Prepayment Penalties
- Money May Satisfy But It Does Not Bring Happiness
- Using a Monthly Report to Discuss Money With Your Spouse
- 9 Ways for Medical Students to Begin Building Wealth
- Will Housing Lead Us Out of the Recession?
Thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s Carnival. Please keep in mind that participants have the responsibility of linking to the latest edition of the Carnival timely for everyone’s benefit. ABCs of Investing will be hosting next Monday’s Carnival, the 199th weekly edition. Please submit your best article this week for consideration.