Squawkfox has bought the farm with the latest edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance. This week’s “City Slicker’s Edition” takes a look at what you need to know as you move from city to country. Here are the Editor’s Picks:
- Yet Another Motivation for Keeping My Financial House in Order
- How I Live on Just $600 a Month
- Saying Yes to Up-Sell is Saying No to Being Frugal
- Canadian RRSP Vs. U.S. 401(k) Retirement Account Comparison
- Following The Rule Of 10 Percent Is Easy And The Savings Add Up
- In Defense of Expensive Shoes
Thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance. Next Monday, look to No Debt Plan for the newest Carnival. Don’t forget to submit your articles as early as possible.