Mrs. Micah is channeling Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the 158th Carnival of Personal Finance. Here’s are the editor’s picks for best of bleed… er… breed:
- My Incredibly Skrinking Savings Account – Are Savers Financial Losers?
- Make Bi-Weekly Pay Work in a Bi-Monthly World
- The Price of Your Favorite Color
- The Vending Machine 2 for 1: Frugality or Stealing?
- Is it Frugal or Stealing?
- Monopoly Game Expansion: Personal Savings Account
- Economy of Technology: Smoke and Mirrirs With the iPhone
- My Personal Finance Confession Project: Credit Card Rates
Thanks to everyone who participated this week!
The Carnival is in the final week of accepting applications for those who would like to host in the upcoming months. If you are interested in hosting the Carnival of Personal Finance, find out more about it here.