The Millionaire Mommy Next Door has posted the latest edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance, the “Trick or Treat Edition.” The concept this week is interactive. Mommy is looking for all readers to vote for their favorites in each category. The winners will receive one of five excellent prize selections.
Here are the Editor’s Picks, which include a number of new bloggers to me:
- Money vs. Time Off: Why We Don’t Take Vacations
- Follow the White Rabbit to Financial Freedom
- Work Once, Buy Forever
- Is Real Estate a Good Investment?
- Diversify to Avoid Investment Fraud
- Lifestyle and Spending Choices
- A Contingency Plan
- Stay at Home Parents Pay a Professional Price
- Why Personal Finance is Personal
- It’s That Time of the Year Again
Please check out all 92 submissions and vote for your favorites!