Madame X at My Open Wallet has published the 100th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance! She has included some commentary on all of the 100 included posts—even after weeding out and not including the junk. This one will take all week to get through, but Madame X suggests starting with her favorites:
- Husband, Does Your Wife Know How To Invest? Wife, Does Your Husband Know How To Pay The Bills?
- Top 5 Money Leaks in April
- My investments highlight my dual personality
- 5 reasons to pay with cash
- How To Replace Destroyed or Lost Important Documents
- Top 5 Ways that Real Estate Can Help You Become a Millionaire
- You Know You Shouldn’t Buy A House When…
- 147 Tiny Tips to Live Healthier, Happier, Greener and Better
- Starting a Business Will Not Make You Rich
- Sleeping With Money: Communication and Control
- 26 Personal Finance Books – Ranked From Best To Worst
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Lessons, Pay Taxes On Your Winnings!
- Am I the Only One That Realizes That Having My Groceries Delivered Makes Financial Sense?
The Carnival is up early, so you have more time to get through all the articles. Good luck!